2023 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71 4x4
Need a Trade Quote?
*This calculator is for informational use only and is based on the information you provide. Actual loan amounts and payments will vary based on additional items such as taxes and fees as well as the actual interest rate available to you from a financial institution.
- Summit White
- Black Leather
- ENGINE, 5.3L ECOTEC3 V8
- City / Hwy
- 15 / 20
*Actual rating will vary with options, driving conditions, habits and vehicle condition.
- Factory Warranty Remaining
- McAndrew Motors
2023 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71 4x4
Introducing the 2023 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71,4x4 – the ultimate SUV that blends style, comfort, and performance in one package. With only 5252 miles on the odometer, this pristine white Tahoe is ready to take you on your next adventure.
As soon as you step inside, you'll be greeted by the luxurious black leather interior that oozes class and sophistication. The seats are comfortable and supportive, making long journeys a breeze. The dashboard is well-organized and easy to navigate, with all the latest technology at your fingertips.
Under the hood, the 5.3L ECOTEC3 V8 engine roars to life, delivering an impressive 355 horsepower and 383 lb-ft of torque. This powerhouse is paired with an automatic transmission that shifts smoothly and effortlessly, making driving a pleasure. Whether you're cruising down the highway or navigating through city traffic, the Tahoe Z71 handles like a dream.
This vehicle comes with a range of manufacturer options and packages, including the Z71 Off-Road Package that adds skid plates, off-road tires, and hill descent control. This means you can take your Tahoe off the beaten path and explore the great outdoors with confidence.
But the Tahoe Z71 isn't just about performance – it's also packed with features that make your life easier. The infotainment system includes a large touchscreen display, Bluetooth connectivity, and Apple CarPlay/Android Auto compatibility. You can stay connected on the go, stream your favorite music, and even use voice commands to control your devices.
Safety is also a top priority in the Tahoe Z71, with features like lane departure warning, forward collision alert, and automatic emergency braking. You can drive with peace of mind, knowing that your vehicle is looking out for you and your passengers.
In summary, the 2023 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71 is a top-of-the-line SUV that offers the perfect combination of style, comfort, and performance. With its low mileage, pristine exterior, and luxurious interior, this vehicle is sure to turn heads wherever you go. So why wait? Come and test drive the Tahoe Z71 today and experience the thrill of driving a truly exceptional vehicle.
Necesitas ayuda en español? Llámanos a este numero (817) 668-0063.
Trabajamos con diferentes Financieras, esto nos permite darte el mejor precio e Intereses a la hora de Financiar, aceptamos Seguro Social, ITIN Number y Pasaporte!
- Power outlets, 2, 120-volt, located on the rear of the center seat and rear cargo area
- Floor covering, color-keyed carpeting
- Theft-deterrent system, content, electrical, unauthorized entry
- Assist handles, overhead, driver and front passenger, located in headliner
- Audio system feature, Bose 9-speaker stereo
- Cargo management system
- Chevrolet Connected Access capable (Subject to terms. See onstar.com or dealer for details.)
- Steering wheel, wrapped
- Steering column lock, electrical (Standard on models built after July 18, 2022.)
- Console, floor with storage area and removable storage tray
- Sill plates, bright, front and rear door
- Seat adjusters, 10-way power includes 8-way power driver and front passenger seats with 2-way power lumbar
- Remote start
- Defogger, rear-window electric
- Rear Seat Reminder
- Power outlet, front auxiliary, 12-volt, located in the center stack of instrument panel
- Driver Information Center, enhanced, 12" diagonal multi-color digital display includes analog speedometer and tachometer gauges
- Lighting, interior with dome light, driver- and passenger-side door switch with delayed entry feature, cargo lights, door handle or Remote Keyless Entry-activated illuminated entry and map lights in front and second seat positions. On Police/Special Service vehicles, the control switch is located in the roof console in lieu of the driver- and passenger-side door switch with delayed entry feature.
- Electronic Precision Shift
- Visors, driver and front passenger illuminated vanity mirrors, sliding
- USB charging-only ports, 4, (2) located on rear of center console and (2) in 3rd row (1 left and 1 right side below quarter glass side window)
- Universal Home Remote includes garage door opener, programmable
- Wireless charging (Beginning October 31, 2022 through November 20, 2022, certain vehicles will be forced to include (00C) Not Equipped with Wireless Charging, which removes Wireless Charging. See dealer for details or the window label for the features on a specific vehicle.)
- Assist handles, front passenger A-pillar and second row outboard B-pillar (Deleted when SEO (7X2) left- and right-hand spotlamps or SEO (7X3) left-hand spotlamp are ordered.)
- Headlamps, LED
- Glass, acoustic, laminated
- Glass, windshield shade band
- Glass, deep-tinted (all windows, except light-tinted glass on windshield and driver- and front passenger-side glass)
- Liftgate, rear power programmable, hands-free with emblem projection
- Door handles, body-color
- Wipers, front intermittent, Rainsense
- Windshield, solar absorbing
- Active aero shutters, upper
- Wheels, 20" x 9" (50.8 cm x 22.9 cm) machined aluminum with Technical Gray pockets
- Tires, 275/60R20SL all-terrain, blackwall
- Tire carrier, lockable outside spare, winch-type mounted under frame at rear
- Mirror caps, body-color
- Wiper, rear intermittent with washer
- Lamps, stop and tail, LED
- LPO, Assist steps, tubular, Black (dealer-installed)
- Fascia, front high-approach angle
- 3 Years of Remote Access. The Remote Access Plan gives you simplified remote control of your properly equipped vehicle and unlocks a variety of great features in your myChevrolet mobile app. See dealer for details. (Remote Access Plan does not include emergency or security services. See onstar.com for details and limitations. Available on select Apple and Android devices. Service availability, features and functionality vary by vehicle, device, and the plan you are enrolled in. Terms apply. Device data connection required.
- Warning tones headlamp on, driver and right-front passenger seat belt unfasten and turn signal on
- Teen Driver a configurable feature that lets you activate customizable vehicle settings associated with a key fob, to help encourage safe driving behavior. It can limit certain available vehicle features, and it prevents certain safety systems from being turned off. An in-vehicle report card gives you information on driving habits and helps you to continue to coach your new driver
- StabiliTrak, stability control system with brake assist, includes traction control
- LATCH system (Lower Anchors and Tethers for CHildren), for child restraint seats lower anchors and top tethers located in all second-row seating positions (Deleted when (ATZ) second row seat delete is ordered.)
- Hill Start Assist
- Front outboard Passenger Sensing System for frontal outboard passenger airbag (Always use seat belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
- Front and Rear Park Assist
- Following Distance Indicator
- Door locks, rear child security, manual
- Daytime Running Lamps, LED
- Buckle to Drive prevents vehicle from being shifted out of Park until driver seat belt is fastened; times out after 20 seconds and encourages seat belt use, can be turned on and off in Settings or Teen Driver menu
- Airbags, Frontal airbags for driver and front outboard passenger; Seat-mounted side-impact airbags for driver and front outboard passenger; Driver inboard seat-mounted side-impact airbag; Head-curtain airbags for all rows in outboard seating positions (Always use seat belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
- Exhaust, single system, single-outlet
- Engine, 5.3L EcoTec3 V8 with Dynamic Fuel Management, Direct Injection and Variable Valve Timing, includes aluminum block construction (355 hp [265 kW] @ 5600 rpm, 383 lb-ft of torque [518 Nm] @ 4100 rpm)
- Engine control, stop/start system disable button, non-latching
- Engine air filtration monitor
- Keyless start, push button
- Mechanical Jack with tools
- Air filter, heavy-duty
- Rear axle, 3.23 ratio
- Recovery hooks, Red, horizontal-mounted
- Trailering equipment includes trailering hitch platform, 7-wire harness with independent fused trailering circuits mated to a 7-way connector and 2" trailering receiver
- Cooling, external engine oil cooler, heavy-duty air-to-oil integral to driver side of radiator
- Cooling, auxiliary transmission oil cooler, heavy-duty air-to-oil
- Skid plate, front
- Steering, power
- Suspension Package, Premium Smooth Ride
- 4-wheel drive
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc with DURALIFE rotors
- Battery, 730 cold-cranking amps with 80 amp hour rating
- Automatic Stop/Start
- Suspension, front coil-over-shock with stabilizer bar
- Suspension, rear multi-link with coil springs
- GVWR, 7500 lbs. (3402 kg)
- Fuel, gasoline, E15
- Trailer sway control
- Alternator, 220 amps
- Transfer case, active, 2-speed electronic Autotrac with rotary controls, includes neutral position for dinghy towing
- Hill Decent Control (4WD models only.)
- Hitch Guidance
Factory Installed Packages
- ENGINE, 5.3L ECOTEC3 V8 with Dynamic Fuel Management, Direct Injection and Variable Valve Timing, includes aluminum block construction (355 hp [265 kW] @ 5600 rpm, 383 lb-ft of torque [518 Nm] @ 4100 rpm) Included
- Z71 OFF-ROAD PACKAGE includes (WPL) Luxury Package content, (NHT) Max Trailering Package and (Z6E) Off-Road Capability Package content $5,985
- SUMMIT WHITE Included
- Z71 PREFERRED EQUIPMENT GROUP includes standard equipment Included