2018 Jeep Wrangler JK Unlimited Rubicon
Need a Trade Quote?
Our Price $84,900
*This calculator is for informational use only and is based on the information you provide. Actual loan amounts and payments will vary based on additional items such as taxes and fees as well as the actual interest rate available to you from a financial institution.
- Bright White Clearcoat
- Black Leather
- ENGINE: 3.6L V6 24V VVT
- City / Hwy
- 16 / 20
- Factory Warranty Remaining
So heres the deal. If you're reading this right now, you're not looking for your everyday jeep. Were excited that you've stumbled upon us, and lets start going into detail why this jeep is set apart from the rest.
At the Bottom of the description will be links to YouTube Videos, and a Google Drive folder with all of our professional pictures and videos. Such as walk through videos and promo videos. Feel free to watch them and send them to your friends for their opinions.
But first, this is the issue with most Jeeps.
Everybody's jeep ends up looking the same. 4 Years ago, a lifted jeep with bumpers was cool and not many people had seen them. BUT NOW, they are extremely popular. And 9/10 times you know someone that owns a basic lifted jeep.
Before we go into detail about the specific parts that have been installed on this jeep, lets talk about the details that have been placed within the Jeep.
This Jeep has a classy white and gray color scheme. So much so, that from the first time you look at it, whether you see it from the side, the front, the rear, the interior, or even the KEY, you know what the color scheme is. White & Gray (anthracite).
Lets get down to the nitty gritty.
The jeep has a 4-inch mid-arm lift with 8 stage adjustable reservoir shocks. That means you can tweak the ride quality more times than a kid talks about Fortnite.
The jeep has 24x12 Vision Rocker Wheels that are black and Anthracite, and 40x15.50r24 Fury Country Hunter M/T Tires in a 12ply.
One of the many reasons why you stopped and looked at this Jeep was the width of the tire. Most jeeps have a 12.50" wide tire, this jeep has a 15.50" tire. Yes, 3 inches BIGGER than everyone else's. Try that on for size. If you're worried about the jeep being underpowered, don't. We re-geared the axles to a 5.13 gear ratio. This gives you PLENTY of torque to turn the 40 inch tires!
Another reason why we stopped you in your tracks was THE HEADLIGHTS. These lights will make you stand out in a crowd.
So let"s talk about the small details. Everything has been color matched white. From the bumpers to the fenders to the ProShackle to the grumper to the door handles to the mirrors to the inner fenders to the slantback hard top to the antenna to the interior accents to even the suspension.
The gray accents start with the wheels, and moves to the grille, then to the fenders, to the hood, to the diamond stitched leather seats, to the center console, to the matching leather wrapped roll bar, to the door handle inserts, all the way down to the buttons on the key.
Every detail of this jeep has been specifically planned out and built with excellence.
From the eye catching Grumper with integrated LED light bars and a 12,000 LBS Synthentic Rope Winch to the Amp Research Powerboards that fold down when you open the doors and retract when you close the doors, to the custom Tire Carrier modified to fit the full size spare tire (no one else has a DV8 TC-1 Tire carrier with a tire wider than 12.50 inches. You will be the only one), to the Wheel Lights mounted inside the wheels to the sound deadening liner that takes the Jeep from sounding like a tin can to sounding like an Escalade, to the Wet Sounds Rev10 speakers mounted to the roll bar and the aftermarket hideaway subwoofer both able to be adjusted to your preference so you can hear your music while driving down the highway with the top and doors off, to the specialized backup camera (which no Jeep Wrangler made in 2007-2018 from the factory had the option of having) integrated into the factory Nav system so you have a functional rear camera.
In conclusion, if you want a basic lifted jeep, go buy the other 300 that are for sale. But if you want one that will guarantee that every time you stop, people will want to take pictures and talk about it, every time you pull into a parking lot people's heads will turn, and anytime you pull onto the lot of a car dealership, all of the salesmen will run to the window and stare, this is the Jeep for you.
If you are looking at this Jeep and there are any changes you want to make to custom tailor it to your style, we would be more than happy to.
If you already own a Jeep, and would like to do this to yours, please reach out to Central Alps. This is what they are passionate about doing.
Walk Through - https://youtu.be/nTJ04lLM1QU
Promo - https://youtu.be/3HNRejnMWSY
Promo - https://youtu.be/OiSPOKblWUM
Promo - https://youtu.be/fkxS6A5Fm0k
- Sentry Key Engine Immobilizer
- Seats w/Cloth Back Material
- Rear Cupholder
- Radio: 130
- R1234YF A/C Refrigerant
- Outside Temp Gauge
- Manual Tilt Steering Column
- Manual Air Conditioning
- Manual Adjustable Front Head Restraints and Fixed Rear Head Restraints
- Locking Glove Box
- Locking Cargo Area Concealed Storage
- Leather/Chrome Gear Shift Knob
- Leather Steering Wheel
- Interior Trim -inc: Deluxe Sound Insulation, Metal-Look Instrument Panel Insert, Metal-Look Door Panel Insert and Metal-Look Interior Accents
- Instrument Panel Bin, Dashboard Storage, Driver And Passenger Door Bins
- Illuminated Front Cupholder
- Full Floor Console w/Locking Storage, 2 12V DC Power Outlets and 1 AC Power Outlet
- Full Carpet Floor Covering -inc: Carpet Front And Rear Floor Mats
- Front Seat Back Map Pockets
- Front Map Lights
- Front Center Armrest w/Storage
- Fixed Antenna
- Fade-To-Off Interior Lighting
- Driver Height Adjuster Seat
- Driver And Passenger Visor Vanity Mirrors
- Delayed Accessory Power
- Day-Night Auto-Dimming Rearview Mirror
- Cruise Control w/Steering Wheel Controls
- Carpet Floor Trim, Carpet And Rubber Mat
- Audio Jack Input for Mobile Devices
- Analog Display
- 8 Speakers
- 60-40 Folding Split-Bench Front Facing Fold Forward Seatback Cloth Rear Seat
- 6-Way Driver Seat -inc: Manual Recline and Fore/Aft Movement
- 4-Way Passenger Seat -inc: Manual Recline and Fore/Aft Movement
- 2 12V DC Power Outlets and 1 AC Power Outlet
- 2 12V DC Power Outlets
- 1 LCD Monitor In The Front
- Wheels: 17" x 7.5" Polished Mineral Gray
- Variable Intermittent Wipers
- Tires: LT255/75R17C BSW Off Road
- Tailgate/Rear Door Lock Included w/Power Door Locks
- Removable Rear Window
- Fully Galvanized Steel Panels
- Fully Automatic Aero-Composite Led Low/High Beam Headlamps
- Full-Size Spare Tire Mounted Outside Rear
- Front Fog Lamps
- Deep Tinted Glass
- Convertible w/Fixed Roll-Over Protection
- Conventional Rear Cargo Access
- Clearcoat Paint w/Badging
- Body-Colored Grille
- Black Side Windows Trim
- Black Rear Bumper w/1 Tow Hook
- Black Power Heated Side Mirrors w/Manual Folding
- Black Front Bumper w/2 Tow Hooks
- Black Fender Flares
- Black Door Handles
- Aluminum Spare Wheel
- Side Impact Beams
- Rear Child Safety Locks
- Outboard Front Lap And Shoulder Safety Belts -inc: Rear Center 3 Point, Height Adjusters and Pretensioners
- Low Tire Pressure Warning
- Electronic Stability Control (ESC) And Roll Stability Control (RSC)
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Front Airbags
- Airbag Occupancy Sensor
- ABS Traction Control
- Trailing Arm Rear Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Towing w/Trailer Sway Control
- Single Stainless Steel Exhaust
- Performance Suspension
- Part-Time Four-Wheel Drive
- Manual Transfer Case
- Leading Link Front Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Hydraulic Power-Assist Steering
- HD Shock Absorbers
- GVWR: 5,700 lbs
- Front Active w/Driver Control Anti-Roll Bar and Rear Anti-Roll Bar
- Engine: 3.6L V6 24V VVT
- Engine Oil Cooler
- Auto Locking Hubs
- 892# Maximum Payload
- 600CCA Maintenance-Free Battery
- 50 State Emissions
- 4.10 Rear Axle Ratio
- 4-Wheel Disc Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS, Front And Rear Vented Discs, Brake Assist and Hill Hold Control
- 4 Skid Plates
- 22.5 Gal. Fuel Tank
- 160 Amp Alternator
Factory Installed Packages
- ENGINE: 3.6L V6 24V VVT Included
- TRANSMISSION: 5-SPEED AUTOMATIC (W5A580) -inc: 3.73 Rear Axle Ratio, Hill Descent Control, Tip Start $1,400
- ADD 4.10 AXLE RATIO $695
- AIR CONDITIONING W/AUTO TEMP CONTROL -inc: Air Filtering, Humidity Sensor $395
- ALPINE 9-SPEAKER W/ALL WEATHER SUBWOOFER $995
- BODY COLOR 3-PIECE HARD TOP $2,095
- BODY COLOR FENDER FLARES $395
- CONNECTIVITY GROUP -inc: Uconnect Voice Command w/Bluetooth, Vehicle Information Center, Tire Pressure Monitoring Display $795
- DESTINATION SURCHARGE (HAWAII) $50
- FREEDOM TOP HARD TOP HEADLINER $495
- HALF METAL DOORS W/LOCKS -inc: Rear View Day/Night Mirror, Remove Security Alarm, Manual Door Locks, Manual Windows, Remove Keyless Entry, Fold-Away Manual Mirrors, Remove Power Locks, Remove Power Windows, Remove Power Convenience Group, Plastic Front Door Window Included
- HEATED FRONT SEATS $495
- MAX TOW PACKAGE -inc: Class II Receiver Hitch, Trailer Tow w/4-Pin Connector Wiring $495
- MOPAR DARK GRAY LEATHER & PREMIUM SOUND -inc: Alpine 9-Speaker w/All Weather Subwoofer, Heated Front Seats $2,000
- MOPAR SLUSH MATS $95
- OVERSIZE SPARE TIRE CARRIER Included
- RADIO: 430 NAV -inc: SiriusXM Travel Link, 5-Year SiriusXM Travel Link Service, 6.5" Touchscreen Display, GPS Navigation, 40GB Hard Drive w/28GB Available, Remote USB Port $1,195
- REMOTE START SYSTEM $495
- SWING GATE REINFORCEMENT $895
- 4.10 REAR AXLE RATIO Included
- BRIGHT WHITE CLEARCOAT Included
- BLACK, LEATHER TRIMMED BUCKET SEATS $1,350
It is the customer's sole responsibility to verify the existence and condition of any equipment listed. Neither the dealership nor AutoRevo is responsible for misprints on prices or equipment. It is the customer's sole responsibility to verify the accuracy of the prices with the dealer. Pricing subject to change without notice.